Health Coach John
Bent on going deep.
Hi, John here.
I coach men into deeper experiences in health.
Let me hop on my soapbox and tell you what I mean by that: If you’re a biceps and protein shake kind of guy, this coaching probably isn't for you.
But if you have any suspicion that modern life is out of sync with the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the human animal...
THEN DEEPER EXPERIENCES IN HEALTH ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
I've long been suspicious on the merits of adapting to the status quo – especially when we're talking about our health.
Over the past 10 years I've dug into this suspicion and guinea pigged my way across the alternative health spectrum:
From a raw vegan diet to hunter gatherer inspired paleo feasts.
From spandex Ironman triathlon to natural movement river walks.
From relationship therapy and mens work to plant medicine ceremony and meditation.
I'm hungry for wisdom earned through experience and I feed my passion working towards a healthier mind, body and soul.
GET COACHED. GET CONNECTED. THRIVE.
If you're seeking uncommon levels of wellbeing, a chance to achieve some of your lost resilience, then you're going to need an uncommon approach.
WORK WITH ME
DISCOVER YOUR HEALTH POTENTIAL
Modern life represents a significant departure to the evolutionary experience of the human animal.
The Resilient Man program connects clients with an ancestral health experience, leaving them stronger in body and mind and re-connected to nature, to a stronger sense of self and to deeper experiences in community.
This program contains: Born to Move, The Wild Diet and Eye of the Storm.
BORN TO MOVE
Learn what lies beyond an exercise model of physical fitness and discover the world of natural movement in the Born to Move lessons.
Through a gradual series of nutritious movement adaptations, clients escape a chair shaped life and recover a strong, supple and adaptable physical form.
MovNat, Wim Hof, Laird Hamiliton
- Escape the gym with nature focused workouts that make use of local beaches and rivers.
- Learn to structure a healthy movement environment in your office and at home.
- Discover the secret to automating your physical fitness without being reliant on a workout or exercise.
THE WILD DIET
Find a simple solution to the crazy making fad diet and nutritional advice in The Wild Diet lessons. Through a simplified framework that is based in the wisdom of the healthiest cultures on the planet, you'll create your own personalized ancestral diet.
Weston A Price, Dave Asprey, Chris Kresser
- Learn to shop and prepare the HEALTHIEST foods in your environment
- Discover intermittent and long term FASTING for sustained mental energy, improved immunity and body composition
- Explore your food sensitivities with a 30 Day Paleo Diet and meal plan
- Discover simplified meal planning that highlights slow cookers and make ahead solutions that are perfect for busy people
EYE OF THE STORM
The stress response of the human animal is tuned for fight or flight. But evolution has ill prepared us for the perils of modern life: chronic stressors in the workplace and in the home are among the biggest threats to our wellbeing. The Eye of the Storm Lessons invite a new way of experiencing the stresses of modern life.
Mens Work, Heartmath, Innerwork
- Reconnect with nature and get versed in the Japanese art of forrest bathing
- Unlock increased productivity, better sleep and improved focus by aligning your circadian rhythm
- Use heart rate variability training to measurably lower your stress in just a few weeks.
SAY WHAT YOU MEAN & MEAN WHAT YOU SAY
Where the rubber hits the road and the momentum required to achieve your health potential is realized.
This weekly accountability coaching call sets you up for an intentional life of wellbeing.
Available to the graduates of the Resilient Man Program, Committed, invites deeper integration of your personal health philosophy.
This call routinely treads into waters beyond the scope of traditional health coaching delving into creating meaningful relationships, lighting fires of passion in your work, rediscovering play and getting clear on they all important WHY's in your life.
THE LATEST FROM THE JOURNAL